Home Vinyl Windows
Jeunesse Wood Door Inc. sells and installs home vinyl windows. Vinyl-frame windows are the most affordable and common materials for replacement windows. These are made from rigid, impact-resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC), with hollow chambers inside to help them resist heat transfer and condensation. Vinyl windows are a popular choice among home owners looking for an inexpensive alternative to other more expensive materials like solid wood and fiberglass windows. These home vinyl windows don’t require painting or finishing as the material doesn’t fade or rot.
In addition, vinyl windows are particularly effective in cold climates where there is a large temperature swing between the summer and winter months. Vinyl keeps your heat from escaping during the winter compared to aluminum. These vinyl windows protect your home from heat entering during the summer.
Benefits of Home Vinyl Windows:
- Usually there is little to no maintenance after installation.
- There is no need to paint or stain home vinyl windows yourself because they can be manufactured in your desired color or finish.
- Home vinyl windows are found to be durable and can last a lifetime.
- It can resist dirt, mold, scratches and dents.
- Vinyl windows can improve your home’s value as they can be customized to fit the style and design needs of any home.
- Overall, home vinyl windows are the best choice for home owners looking for windows that not only look great, but are energy efficient, low maintenance, and inexpensive.
Contact Jeunesse Wood Door Inc. at (909) 469-0828 to schedule a free in-home inspection!
Showing all 5 results